That time of year again…time to look back at the past year and see what worked (and what didn’t) and make plans for the new year.
This blog has been a labor of love over the last year (and will be 3 years old this Spring). Some days I’ve wanted to throw in the towel…and other days I feel like I’m making a difference in my small corner of the world with it.
Today let’s take a look back at the top 10 posts of 2014 and see what worked!
Top 10 Posts of 2014
1. Gluten Free Crockpot Recipes – This one has knocked all the rest of my posts out of the ball park. I think this is funny because I wrote this one in Starbucks at 7am one Sunday morning in March when I “ran away” to get work done. Maybe I need to do that more often!
4. 12 Father’s Day Craft Ideas – This is a fun round up of craft ideas for kids for Father’s Day presents.
5. Little Red Riding Hood Activities & Free Printables – This one has books, crafts, activities and free printables. Tons of fun!
6. DIY Outdoor Furniture – This was another win-win. I got a great post and new outdoor furniture all in one! (This one has over 3k pins too on Pinterest!)
7. Moscato Slushie – If you follow me on FB…you might have picked up on the wine jokes. This was a super yummy summer treat.
8. Easy Craft for Kids with Straws – I found some fun tutorials for crafts using straws.
9. Daily Uses for Essential Oils – I wrote this one in July, but it’s just recently started to take off. It has almost 14k pins on Pinterest! That’s a new record for me!
10. St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable Bingo Cards – This was one of my first attempts to get into doing printables here. This was a good post because it had activities, books and a free printable.
I hope you enjoyed this little look back…I sure did. And I can’t wait to see what 2015 hold for you, me and Play 2 Learn with Sarah!
Happy New Year!