My kids have really gotten into Star Wars in the last year and with the release of the newest Star Wars movie I don’t see that stopping any time soon.
They each have a foam light saber and chase each other around the house (usually throwing in a curse or two from Harry Potter too).
Anyway to celebrate the upcoming May the 4th Be With You Day I thought I’d round up some fun Star Wars crafts for kids.
May the 4th Be With You
1. DIY Lightsaber – Last summer we made our own lightsabers out of pool noodles and duck tape. Super easy and hours of fun!
2. Jedi Robes – I am planning on following this tutorial to make the kids their own Jedi robes out of pillowcases.
3. Darth Milk Carton – Amanda at Living Locurto drew Darth Vader on a milk carton so her son had an enemy to fight.
4. DIY Star Wars Toys – Filth Wizardry has some AMAZING toys that she’s made herself out of recycled materials and pegs. You have to see this one!
5. Origami Characters – Instructions on how make origami Yoda and other characters.
7. Tons More ideas – This site has tons more Star Wars Craft Ideas.
More things you might like:
Follow my Star Wars Pinterest board for more ideas!