This week’s post is really more “Kids OUT of the Kitchen” since this project will keep them busy for hours!
You will need:
1 blue noodle (we got ours at the Dollar Store last summer)
1. Cut the noodle in half.
2. Wrap the black duck tape around twice on one end.
3. Put one piece of silver duck tape around the top of the black.
4. Put one strip of silver duck tape on either side of the noodle.
Let them whack away at each other!
It really doesn’t hurt.
We made a set of blue ones and a set of green ones so each kid had 2…or they could have one for when friends come over.
Kids in the Kitchen
Did you have fun in the “kitchen” this week? Did you try a new food or a new kid friendly restaurant? Did your littlest ones use their snacks to count to 10? We invite you to share your experiences, photos, stories or recipes that include your #kidsinthekitchen. Come join me and my co-hosts Melinda at Look What Mom Found, Paula at Frosted Fingers and Sara at Sensibly Sara, each week linking up a post, new or old, that feature the theme Kids in the Kitchen. It doesn’t matter what you are doing as long as you are doing it together, enjoying it and learning something along the way.
- preparing healthy snacks
- having a tea party
- counting skills with m&ms
- pouring from measuring cups
- discovering a local restaurant that your kids love
- creating new family friendly recipes
Don’t have a blog? Share an instagram photo or Facebook update.