Valentine’s Day treat bags are the perfect way to tell someone you care enough to make something special just for them!
These bags are cute, quick and easy. Once you’ve gathered all the materials, you’ll be able to assemble them in a matter of minutes.
500 CLEAR Reclosable Zipper Bag. 2” x 3” – 2 mil thick (These are $3.57 for 500 so you’ll have extras for the next holiday!)
Darice 1405-40, Organza Bag, 36-Piece, 3-Inch-by-4-Inch, White (These are white, but then you can use them again if you have extras.)
Wausau Exact Index Card Stock, 250 Sheets, White, 94 Brightness, 110 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches (Use this for the organza bag labels.)
Bag of candy kisses
Candy kisses Valentine’s Day Free Printable from last week’s post (This prints 108 candy kisses labels per page.)
Valentine’s Day Treat Bag labels (This prints 12 labels per page.)
1. Print out the candy kisses Valentine’s Day free printable on adhesive backed paper. Also print one copy of the Valentine’s Day Treat bag labels on adhesive backed paper if you are going to use the clear bags or on card stock if you are going to use the organza bags.
2. Peel and stick labels on all the candy kisses.
3. If you are using the clear bags with sticker labels, then apply the labels to the bags.
4. Fill bags with desired number of candy kisses (I usually do some where between 7 and 12 per bag.)
5. Close up the clear bags, if using those, and you’re done.
6. If you’re using the organza bags, then punch a hole at the top of the label. Put the string of the bag through the hole on the label and tie.
Sit back and enjoy your craftiness!
What’s your favorite Valentine’s candy? Could we label it?