The kids and I had so much fun last week making eye balls aka Zombie Treats that I thought I’d continue on with body parts again this week….
1 cup of vanilla baking chips
2 tsp vegetable oil
12 pretzel sticks
24 mini marshmallows
1. Put 2 cups of water in a pan on the stove. Place a glass mixing bowl with the 1 cup of vanilla chips and 2 tsp of vegetable oil in it on top of the pan (diy double boiler).
2. Stir the chips and vegetable oil until smooth.
3. Assemble the bones…place a marshmallow on either end of a pretzel stick.
4. Dip in white chocolate until completely coated (I used tongs) and then place on wax paper to dry.
Kids in the Kitchen
Did you have fun in the “kitchen” this week? Did you try a new food or a new kid friendly restaurant? Did your littlest ones use their snacks to count to 10? We invite you to share your experiences, photos, stories or recipes that include your #kidsinthekitchen.
Come join me and my co-hosts Melinda at Look What Mom Found, Paula at Frosted Fingers and Sara at Sensibly Sara, each week linking up a post, new or old, that feature the theme Kids in the Kitchen. It doesn’t matter what you are doing as long as you are doing it together, enjoying it and learning something along the way.
- preparing healthy snacks
- having a tea party
- counting skills with m&ms
- pouring from measuring cups
- discovering a local restaurant that your kids love
- creating new family friendly recipes
Don’t have a blog? Share an instagram photo or Facebook update.