Zombies need food too and these eye balls make the perfect Zombie Treat!
1 cup of vanilla chocolate chips
2 tsps of vegetable oil
2 cups water
1. Cut a banana into 1/2 inch slices. Place on wax paper on a tray. Put a tooth pick into each one and put in freezer for 20 min.
2. Put 2 cups of water in a pan on the stove. Place a glass mixing bowl with the 1 cup of vanilla chips and 2 tsp of vegetable oil in it on top of the pan (diy double boiler).
3. Stir the chips and vegetable oil until smooth.
4. Take the bananas out of the freezer and dip in white chocolate mix then place back on tray. Add the candy eyes while still wet.
5. Place bananas back in the freezer to set.
6. Decorate with red frosting to make it look like an eye ball.
**I would recommend only working with one banana at a time. They are hard to dip when they start to thaw.**
Kids in the Kitchen
Did you have fun in the “kitchen” this week? Did you try a new food or a new kid friendly restaurant? Did your littlest ones use their snacks to count to 10? We invite you to share your experiences, photos, stories or recipes that include your #kidsinthekitchen.
Come join me and my co-hosts Melinda at Look What Mom Found, Paula at Frosted Fingers and Sara at Sensibly Sara, each week linking up a post, new or old, that feature the theme Kids in the Kitchen. It doesn’t matter what you are doing as long as you are doing it together, enjoying it and learning something along the way.
- preparing healthy snacks
- having a tea party
- counting skills with m&ms
- pouring from measuring cups
- discovering a local restaurant that your kids love
- creating new family friendly recipes
Don’t have a blog? Share an instagram photo or Facebook update.
Share your adventures below: