I would not be alive today if it wasn’t for peanut butter…and my oldest son is the exactly same way. He has a sandwich for lunch everyday (although these days he’s into peanut butter and honey).
Today is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day so I thought I’d celebrate with a little twist on the classic kid favorite sandwich.
I used Pillsbury Grand’s Homestyle Biscuits to make these yummy little sandwiches and let me tell you….they were amazing!
I love biscuits and I love warm, ooey, gooey peanut butter and the combination it awesome!
PB & J on a Biscuit
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Homestyle biscuits
- 1 jar peanut butter
- 1 jar jelly
- Cook the biscuits according to the directions on the can.
- Let biscuits cool for 5 minutes after removing from oven.
- Cut biscuits in half, from the side.
- Put peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other.
- You can also add other fun ingredients like: honey and bananas
Do your kids LOVE peanut butter?