Last year I made this awesome gluten free treat for the kids, but this year I wanted to find something that they could do while I was cooking. So I went looking for 4th of July crafts for kids…and I found a bunch of fun ones.
4th of July Crafts for Kids
1. American Flag Bead Pin (totally old school fun) from Rockabye Parents
2. Handprint American Flag from SheKnows (they also have 3 other crafts in this post, but this was my favorite)
3. American Flag Do-a-Dot Printable from Meaningful Mama
4. Quick Fireworks from Artsy Momma
5. 4th of July Activities Pack from 3 Dinosaurs (over 75 pages of activities for ages 2-7)
6. Dish Brush Fireworks from Sassy Dealz
7. DIY Patriotic T-Shirt from Grandparents Plus
8. Parade Wand from About a Mom (these will be a BIG hit)
9. 4th of July Popsicle Stick Flag on Crunchy Frugalista
10. Cupcake Liner Fireworks from No Time for Flashcards
I hope these 4th of July crafts for kids are a good start to help you keep them entertained and involved over the holiday.
What’s your favorite 4th of July craft?