Quinoa is a nourishing seed that is packed full of protein, potassium, and fiber. It can be used in many different recipes. My favorite way to incorporate this superfood is by adding it to a salad.
There are a lot of great recipes out there. These quinoa salad recipes spark ideas when I am creating my family’s meal plan for the week. I hope they help you too.
Quinoa Salad Recipes
- Greek Quinoa Salad: Olives and feta cheese… need I say more?
- Super Charged Quinoa Salad: Packed with energy boosting ingredients this quinoa salad recipe is a great way to avoid the 2 o’clock slump.
- Balsamic Kale and Quinoa Salad: Toss in some kale to add some omega 3’s into the mix.
- Quinoa Salad with Chili Lime Dressing: Spice up your quinoa salad with a little chili.
- Cleansing Quinoa Salad: This is a great recipe idea if you are looking to lose a few pounds.
- Warm Teriyaki Quinoa Salad: Serving a warm quinoa salad is an amazing option for dinner.
- Quinoa Breakfast Salad: You did not think I would forget about the most important meal of the day did you?
- Pesto Quinoa Salad: Now you can enjoy pesto on everything.
- Tri-Colored Quinoa Salad: Mix up the different colors of quinoa to get this eye catching effect.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad: Yum! All the comfort you could ever ask for.
- Chicken and Avocado Quinoa Salad: By using chicken and avocado in your quinoa salad you are creating a powerful protein meal.
- Creamy Quinoa Salad with Mango: Do not be afraid to try something a little different. The flavor and texture of mango mixes perfectly with quinoa.
- Quinoa Edamame Salad: This dish is fresh and revitalizing.
- Asian Salmon Green Bean and Quinoa Salad: I have used this recipe for a dinner meal.
- Mexican Quinoa Salad: Here is another great way to add some spice to your salad.
- Strawberry Quinoa Salad: Sweet and wholesome.
- Southwest Quinoa Salad: Paired with beans and red wine. Delicious!
- Spicy Kale and Quinoa Salad: This quinoa salad recipe comes with a recipe for spicy dressing.
- Grilled Veggie Quinoa Salad: Fire up the grill!
- Quinoa Salad with Pomegranate, Feta, and Mint: Incredible combination of ingredients.
- Citrus Quinoa Salad: The most refreshing salad I have ever made.
- Sweet Pineapple Chicken Quinoa Salad: The pineapple adds so much flavor!
- Quinoa Confetti Salad: Eat the rainbow!
- Kale Quinoa Salad with Fresh Pear Dressing: The dressing is to die for!
- Quinoa and Walnut Salad: The walnut crunch is perfection.
Quinoa is really quick and easy to cook and provides up to 18 grams of protein. I use my Pressure Cooker and cook it in stock (beef, chicken or vegetable) instead of water to give it some extra flavor.
Did your favorite quinoa salad recipe make our list?