If you love mason jars as much as I do, these mason jar craft ideas should keep you busy for awhile. I have put together a list of my favorite ideas for you to enjoy. The possibilities really are endless when you start creating with mason jars. You can make anything from a Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer to Mirrored Mercury Glass Mason Jar Vases. Since these mason jar craft ideas are so easy to make, it would also be easy to get the kids involved.
Mason Jar Craft Ideas
- Mason Jar Solar Lights: Besides being adorable these guys have no cords! Yay for solar power.
- Mason Jar Salt & Pepper Shakers: What a great way to keep your salt and pepper within arm’s reach. They would also make an incredible house warming gift.
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer: With the video tutorial this craft is easy to put together. Not to mention your bathroom will be organized.
- Mason Jar Prism Jar Light: Love this idea! With some glass stones, a Mason Jay, and some glue you can turn a simple mason jar into a glowing centerpiece.
- DIY Glow Jars: This is a good way to use up left over glow sticks.
- Mason Jar Fairy House Craft: Make a home for the fairies that live around your house with this cute mason jar craft idea.
- Easy DIY Chevron Mason Jar: A super easy way to dress up a mason jar.
- Mason Jar Soap Dispensers: Did you know that Mason jars make the most adorable soap dispensers?
- Mason Jar Superhero Banks: A great way to get the kids to save their allowance.
- Glitter Monogram Mason Jar Cups: With a stencil and some glitter you can easily turn a mason jar into a personalized cup. This would make a unique customized gift for a teacher or even a bride and groom.
- Beachy Mason Jar Candle Ideas: You can make three different candles by switching out the contents of the mason jars with glass stones, sand, and seashells. Lovely way to enjoy the beach.
- Mondrian Mason Jars: These guys look just like stained glass. Gorgeous!
- Mason Jar Floating Candles Centerpieces: Make a glowing centerpiece with this simple idea.
- Painted Watermelon Mason Jar: Turn a plain mason jar into an adorable watermelon vase.
- Mirrored Mercury Glass Mason Jar Vases: Spray paint sure does work wonders on mason jars.
- Kid’s Art Station: Make a place for the kids to keep their art supplies organized.
- Gold Leaf Mason Jar Planters: If you have yet to play with gold leaf, now is the time. These mason jar planters are beautiful with gold leaf. Do not be intimidated, it really is very easy.
So, tell us. Are you in love with mason jar craft ideas as much as we are? Did your favorite idea make our list? Please share with us in the comments!