Bring the flavors of authentic Mexican cuisine to your table with these easy Mexican meals. Some Mexican dishes can be difficult to prepare but do not be discouraged. There are several ways to create this wonderful flavor in your own kitchen, without sacrificing your time and patience. All of these dishes are also well rounded with plenty of servings of vegetables and protein. If you are blessed to have a picky eater in your home, you can easily add or take away ingredients in any of these dishes to put those complaints to rest.
Easy Mexican Meals
- Easy Chicken Chilaquiles: Turn a delicious restaurant dish into an easy to make dinner for your family.
- Grilled Lime Chicken Tacos: Fire up the grill for this easy Mexican meal
- Quinoa Enchilada Casseroles: This vegetarian dish is packed full of protein, and no one will know the difference!
- Cauliflower Rice Enchilada Bowl: You cannot get much more nutricious and delicious than this quick fix meal.
- White Chicken Enchilada Lasagna: This is a fun one. By combining lasagna and enchiladas you can come up with an entirely different dish.
- Crockpot Tex Mex Chicken Stew: I think using your slow cooker is about as easy as it gets when you are preparing any meal.
- Chile Relleno Casserole: Although the classic chile relleno dish is a bit difficult to master, this casserole version can be put together in no time at all, and it tastes just as good.
- Breakfast Quesadillas: Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and quesadillas are super easy to make, this meal only seemed appropriate. Even if you serve this easy Mexican meal for dinner it will still be a hit.
- Philly Chicken Stuffed Peppers: This meal has an incredible flavor twist.
- One Pot Spicy Taco Rice Skillet: Full of flavor, this meal is incredibly easy to make and you only need to use one pot.
- Baked Mexican Tostadas: One of my personal favorites, now served from a warm oven.
- Easy Mexican Tortilla Soup: Not only is this meal easy to prepare, it is full of vegetables and very comforting.
- Supreme Chicken Nachos: Making nachos is a great way to get the kids involved in cooking. Let them help pick out the toppings and layer them together.
- Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas: Enchiladas are a great meal to prepare ahead of time and freeze. All you need to do is pull the dish out of the freezer and put it in the oven to cook.
- Mexican Pizzas: The kids will be extremely excited about having pizza! You cannot go wrong with this one.
Any of these easy Mexican meals will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time at all. They will free up some of your time so you can spend it where it really counts, with your loved ones.
What are your favorite easy Mexican meals to turn to when you are scrambling for time?