I have gathered some great Christmas card ideas to help inspire you this Holiday season. Nothing beats a homemade card.
Making cards for Christmas can make them extra special. My all time favorite gift to receive has always been a card, especially ones that are handmade. Cards are always filled with love, thanks, and appreciation.
When they are made by a child they can even turn into a keepsake. Making Christmas cards is also a great way to spread Holiday cheer. Receiving a card in the mail or attached to a gift will warm the hearts of many during the Holidays. Step into the spirit, gather those craft supplies, and get busy making those Handmade Christmas Cards.
Handmade Christmas Cards
- Super Simple Christmas Cards: With a little paint, paper, and stickers you can make a cute Christmas tree card.
- Fingerprint Christmas Light Card: Put those little fingers to use and make a string of Christmas lights across the front of your Christmas card. Adorable!
- Christmas Present Cards: Use a few different scraps of paper for the wrapping paper on the gift boxes.
- Ornament Christmas Cards: Print out the template which will help you draw the perfect ornament shape on the front of your cards.
- Star Christmas Card: With a bit of patterned paper you can make a shining star Christmas card.
- Bow Tie Noodle Wreath Christmas Card: You can use dry pasta to make a very festive wreath.
- Watercolor Christmas Tree Cards: Brighten up the front of your Christmas card with watercolors. Perfect for every age group.
- Washi Tape Christmas Cards: I love using Washi tape. It comes in handy for so many craft projects, including Christmas cards.
- Santa Claus Christmas Card: Make your own jolly old St Nick for the front of your Christmas card.
- Season’s Greetings Christmas Card: There is an adorable snowman on the front of these Christmas cards.
- Quick Stitched Holiday Cards: Use some embroidery thread and a needle to make these creative designs. So simple yet stunning!
- Mini Wreath Holiday Cards: Use real, or artificial, greenery to make mini wreaths.
- Woodland Creatures Holiday Cards: These woodland creatures are so cute! This Christmas card ideas uses vellum to create a snowy background.
You can also make you own with some of the beautiful stamps and papers from Stampin Up. One of my favorites is the Festival of Trees bundle. Soooo beautiful!
Which Christmas card idea is your favorite?
PS – I am a Stampin Up Demonstrator. All opinions are 100% my own…but I LOVE stamping and hope to share it with you too! Please feel free to ask me any questions.